TAGA Harmony HTR-100CD V2
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Have a question?
Notified by email when this product becomes available
The Taga Harmony HTR-1000CD v.2 is a high-fidelity all-in-one stereo system with no compromises in sound performance!
Hybrid amplification plus the power and precision of modern technology. Two greats, in perfect Harmony.
New Features (v.2 version)
- Hybrid design utilizing new high-performance PSVANE ECC83 vacuum tubes from the Classic series in the preamp section ensures a very warm, linear and lifelike sound with high dynamic presentation at the same time.
- Digital Optical input - to connect a range of digital audio devices (CD/DVD/Blu-ray player, video game console etc.).
- Subwoofer output – to provide extra amount of deep bass by adding an active subwoofer to the system.
- Headphone output for those who prefer discrete listening.
- Available in 2 colors: Black and Silver
Other Key Features
- Compact size and sleek aluminum front panel design suitable for most interiors.
- High power - 75W per channel can properly drive different types of speakers and allows to play music on higher levels without losing on clearly and dynamics.
- DAB+ (Digital Audio Broadcasting) tuner - your favorite radio stations in the best digital quality. Enjoy your digital radio in high-resolution, crystal clear sound.
- USB input - to quickly and easily play music from a USB flash drive (supports MP3 and WMA files).
- Bluetooth® - to wirelessly stream music from smartphones, tablets or computers.
- 2 analog inputs including a 3.5mm input on the front to quickly connect external analog audio devices (smartphones, MP3 players etc.).
- High-end banana speaker terminals accept raw speaker cables up to 10AWG and most popular types of connectors.
- Variety of sound control functions - to perfectly adjust the sound to your preferences.
- Alarm and Sleep Timers - to take full control of your system.
- Fully functional remote controller.
- Design: Hybrid Stereo CD-Receiver Bluetooth® DAB+ FMClass D
- Vacuum tubes: 2 x ECC83 PSVANE Classic Series
- Power output / impedance:. 2 x 75W RMS 4ohm
- Compatibile CD formats: CD-Audio, CD-R/RW (audio files MP3, WMA)
- Radio section: Tuner:FM (87.5 - 108MHz) RDSDAB+ (174.928 - 239.200 MHz) Preset: 20 FM / 30 DAB+
- Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth®
- Digital inputs: USB (MP3, WMA*), Optical* Supports WMA files up to 320Kbps bit rate.
- Analog inputs: AUX. Stereo Jack 3.5mm (front panel)
- Analog outputs: Subwoofer (frequency: 20 - 300Hz)
- Headphone output: Impedance: 32ohm. Output power: <10mW, 32ohm
- Frequency response: 30Hz - 20KHz (>-6dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortions: ≤1%
- Signal/Noise ratio: >50dB
- Features / accessories: Alarm Clock. Sleep Timer. EqualizerBass / Treble regulation. Loudness. Super Bass. Remote controller. Antenna DAB+/FM. RCA stereo cable. Europlug-IEC C7 power cord
- AC power / power consumption: 220-240V 50/60Hz, 70W (max)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 14 x 24.5 x 29.5 cm
- Weight: 5.3 kg / pc.
Sometimes we want to listen to our brand new audio setup without having to worry about dragging B&W up two flights of stairs - that's where we come in! Not only are our team experts in high quality AV equipment, they're also professional bodybuilders* who can deliver and install your new toys quickly and efficiently.
Our in-house team can service those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast. Give us a call to get an obligation-free quote today!
*the term 'professional bodybuilders' is used here loosely...
Our refund policy operates in a 30-day window - after this time we are unable to accept the product and cannot issue a refund. Don't worry, our products are hand picked from thousands of luxury brands to ensure you are only offered the best of the best so we doubt you'll need to consider this policy at all. If you are concerned about making the wrong decision when it comes to your purchase, please feel free to talk with our team of experts who can advise you on equipment based on your personal music taste, aesthetics, and the layout of your listening room. Still not convinced? Discuss the possibility of a loan (trial period) with our experts and hear the difference yourself.