TAGA Harmony HTA-1000B Hybrid Amplifier
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Have a question?
Notified by email when this product becomes available
The Taga Harmony HTA-1000B is a 2 x 105W / 8ohm high-fidelity but still affordable hybrid integrated amplifier utilising three high-performance PSVANE vacuum tubes from the Classic series in the preamp section and four Toshiba transistors at the output.
This solution ensures a very warm, linear and lifelike sound with high dynamic presentation at the same time.
High-performance tubes, high-power toroidal 400W transformer provides stable, constant and immediately-available energy at any volume level.
The audiophile grade Japanese ALPS volume potentiometer ensures minimal noises and channels crosstalk and has excellent operational feel and limits errors between the two channels.
The audiophile grade WIMA capacitors ensure stable playback improving music tone and sound field depth.
The high-end class, gold-plated speaker connectors offer almost lossless audio signal transmission to the speakers.
Analog inputs with high-end solid machined brass RCA sockets can accommodate up to 3 stereo devices including a turntable (MM cartridge) so you can enjoy music from your favorite vinyl records.
You can connect a range of digital devices via optical or coaxial inputs and a built-in premium high-resolution 24bit / 192kHz DAC will always provide the best sound performance.
The Taga Harmony Hybrid HTA-1000B amplifier is an ideal companion for mobile devices – stream music from smartphones, tablets or computers compatible with Bluetooth®.
For those who prefer discrete listening we equipped the HTA-1000B with a high-fidelity headphone preamplifier.
Preamplifier output is dedicated for an optional external power amplifier or powered subwoofer and speakers.
The HTA-1000B offers additional options for easy upgrading the sound quality:
- Removable IEC power cable gives you an option to upgrade your system with a premium audiophile power cable in any time;
- The tubes are installed in high-quality ceramic sockets and they can be very easily exchanged for new tubes of your choice.
The HTA-1000B combines the analog sound of tubes with the high power of transistors and provides the best sound!
- Design: Hybrid amplifier Class A/B
- Vacuum tubes: 1 x ECC83 PSVANE Classic Series; 2 x ECC82 PSVANE Classic Series
- Power output / impedance: 2 x 105W 8ohm 2 x 144W 4ohm
- DA converter Cirrus Logic CS4344 24bit / 192 kHz
- Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth® v4.0
- Digital inputs: Optical; Coaxial
- Analog inputs: CD; Line Phono (MM): • Input impedance: 47kohm / 47pF • Gain: 60dB • Output voltage: 58mV • THD: <0.05% • SNR: >72dB
- Analog outputs: RCA Pre-Out
- Headphone output: Impedance: 32-300ohm Output power: 400mW, 300ohm
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 35kHz (±0.5dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortions: ≤0.1% (1kHz 1W)
- Signal/Noise ratio: 82dB
- Features / accessories: Dimmer - tube window backlight; Mode: Direct, Loudness; Regulation: Bass 100Hz ±8dB | Treble 10kHz ±10dB; Aluminum remote controller; Antenna Bluetooth®; Removable IEC power cord
- AC power / power consumption: 220-240V 50Hz, 400W (max)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 11 x 43 x 38 cm
- Weight: 11.4 kg / pc.
- Finishes: Black, Silver
Sometimes we want to listen to our brand new audio setup without having to worry about dragging B&W up two flights of stairs - that's where we come in! Not only are our team experts in high quality AV equipment, they're also professional bodybuilders* who can deliver and install your new toys quickly and efficiently.
Our in-house team can service those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast. Give us a call to get an obligation-free quote today!
*the term 'professional bodybuilders' is used here loosely...
Our refund policy operates in a 30-day window - after this time we are unable to accept the product and cannot issue a refund. Don't worry, our products are hand picked from thousands of luxury brands to ensure you are only offered the best of the best so we doubt you'll need to consider this policy at all. If you are concerned about making the wrong decision when it comes to your purchase, please feel free to talk with our team of experts who can advise you on equipment based on your personal music taste, aesthetics, and the layout of your listening room. Still not convinced? Discuss the possibility of a loan (trial period) with our experts and hear the difference yourself.