DUS90CS – Multifunction Sensor
Wall/ceiling mount 90° multifunction sensor
The DUS90CS is wall or ceiling mountable multifunction sensor that combines motion detection (PIR), infrared remote control reception (IR) and ambient light level detection (PE) into one device for applications such as offices, lecture theaters and homes. Manufactured with an IP54 rating, the DUS90CS is resistant to dust and splashing, making it suitable for use in both indoor and sheltered outdoor areas.
- Motion detection feature — Detects the presence or absence of motion and adjusts lights accordingly.
- Ambient light level regulation — In applications where it is necessary to maintain even lighting, the PE function reads ambient levels and adjusts artificial light accordingly.
- Infrared receive capability — Manually adjust light levels using a hand-held remote control, via the inbuilt IR receive sensor.
- Daylight harvesting mode — Delivers automatic energy savings.
- Multiple mounting options — The sensor has a 90 degree scan pattern with flexible angle adjustment and can be recessed or surface mounted on a wall or ceiling.
- IP54 rating — Dust- and splash-resistant housing allows installation in a variety of indoor and outdoor applications.
Sometimes we want to listen to our brand new audio setup without having to worry about dragging B&W up two flights of stairs - that's where we come in! Not only are our team experts in high quality AV equipment, they're also professional bodybuilders* who can deliver and install your new toys quickly and efficiently.
Our in-house team can service those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast. Give us a call to get an obligation-free quote today!
*the term 'professional bodybuilders' is used here loosely...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.