DUS804CS-UP – Multifunction Sensor
Surface mount ceiling sensor with ultrasonic capability
The Philips Dynalite DUS804CS-UP is a surface mountable 360 degree multifunction sensor that combines ultrasonic (UP), motion detection (PIR), infrared remote control reception (IR) and ambient light level detection (PE) into one device in applications such as offices, lecture theaters and homes.
- Motion detection feature – Detection of motion within scanned area triggers a programmed lighting action. Ultrasonic technology enables motion detection behind fixed objects.
- Ambient light level detection and daylight harvesting – In applications where it is critical to maintain precise light, the PE function reads ambient levels and adjusts artificial light accordingly.
- Infrared receive capability – Manually adjust light levels using a hand-held remote control, via the inbuilt IR receive sensor of the DUS804CS-UP.
- Daylight harvesting mode – Delivers automatic energy savings.
Sometimes we want to listen to our brand new audio setup without having to worry about dragging B&W up two flights of stairs - that's where we come in! Not only are our team experts in high quality AV equipment, they're also professional bodybuilders* who can deliver and install your new toys quickly and efficiently.
Our in-house team can service those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast. Give us a call to get an obligation-free quote today!
*the term 'professional bodybuilders' is used here loosely...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.