DDRC810DT-GL Relay Controller
Designed to operate any type of switched load
The Philips Dynalite DDRC810DT-GL is ideal for controlling bi-directional motors, such as curtain and blind motors. It is an eight channel device suitable for any switched load up to 10 A per channel, with a maximum box load of 40 A.
• Voltage free changeover SPDT output relays — Perfect for controlling bi-directional motors.
• Flexible mounting solution — A DIN-rail mountable device, designed to be installed into the distribution board supplying power to the controlled circuit.
• Inbuilt diagnostic functionality — Features circuit run time tracking on each channel.
• Standalone or networked operation — Can operate as a discrete standalone unit, or as part of an integrated control system when connected to the DyNet network.
|Input Voltage||100 – 240 VAC 50 / 60 Hz Single Phase @ 0.25 A|
|DyNet DC Supply||12 V @120 mA (supply for approx 6 user interfaces)|
|Outputs||8 x switched SPDT voltage free changeover outputs Maximum ratings for each output: 10 A (NO) / 5 A (NC) 250 VAC (resistive) 24 VDC (resistive)|
|Electrical||Maximum device load 40 A Note: Snubbers/spark killers not fitted. De-rate for reactive loads. Functional isolation only between switched outputs. Do not mix SELV and nonSELV loads on the same device.|
|Control Inputs/Outputs||One DMX512 / RS-485 DyNet serial port|
|One programmable dry contact AUX input|
|Control||User Controls||Manual override switch for each channel|
|Internal Controls||Programmable Logic Controller|
|Diagnostic Functions||Ciruit run time tracking on each channel|
|Supply Terminals||Line, Neutral, Earth|
|0.2-5 mm2 (24-10 AWG) conductor size|
|Physical||Dimensions (H x W x D)||93 mm x 215 mm x 64 mm|
|Construction||Polycarbonate DIN-rail enclosure (12 unit)|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature: 0 to 50° C ambient|
|Humidity: 0 to 95% non-condensing|
|Storage & Transport||Temperature: -25 to 60°C ambient|
|Humidity: 0 to 90% non-condensing|
|Options & Ordering||Standard Product||DDRC810DT-GL (Philips 12NC 913703035209)|
Sometimes we want to listen to our brand new audio setup without having to worry about dragging B&W up two flights of stairs - that's where we come in! Not only are our team experts in high quality AV equipment, they're also professional bodybuilders* who can deliver and install your new toys quickly and efficiently.
Our in-house team can service those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast. Give us a call to get an obligation-free quote today!
*the term 'professional bodybuilders' is used here loosely...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.