DDRC-420FR – Relay Controller
Compact relay controller
The Philips Dynalite DDRC420FR provides control of any type of switched load, including difficult lighting loads. The four channel device supports all types of switched loads up to 20A inductive.
• Feed-through power circuit design — Electrically equivalent to a 4 pole contactor, with the added advantage of each pole being separately controllable via the DyNet network.
• Flexible mounting solution — A DIN-rail mountable device, designed to be installed into the distribution board supplying power to the controlled circuit.
• Inbuilt diagnostic functionality — Features circuit run time tracking on each channel and Device Online/Offline status indication.
• Multiple wiring schemes supported — Controls Single Phase and Neutral or Three Phase and Neutral (Star) wiring configurations.
• Hardware override — Service override switch accessible from front panel.
|Input Voltage||100 – 240 VAC 50 / 60 Hz Single Phase @ 0.25 A|
|DyNet DC Supply||12 V @120 mA (supply for approx 6 user interfaces)|
|Outputs||4 x switched feed-through outputs @ 20 A (inductive)|
|Maximum device load 80A|
|Supported wiring schemes||Single Phase and Neutral|
|Three Phase and Neutral (Star)|
|Relays||Rated switch current: 50 A resistive|
|Electrical||20A lighting load|
|Rated inrush current: 500 A|
|One DMX512 / RS-485 DyNet serial port|
|Control Inputs/Outputs||One programmable dry contact AUX inpu|
|Control||User Controls||Service switch|
|Diagnostic Functions||Device online/offline status|
|Ciruit run time tracking|
|Supply Terminals||Line, Neutral, Earth|
|Physical||1 x 4 mm² maximum conductor size|
|Output Terminals||Line In, Line Out for each channel|
|1 x 4 mm² maximum conductor size|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||95 mm x 105 mm x 75 mm|
|Construction||Polycarbonate DIN-rail enclosure (6 unit)|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature: 0 to 50° C ambient|
|Humidity: 0 to 95% non-condensing|
|Storage & Transport||Temperature: -25 to 60°C ambient|
|Humidity: 0 to 90% non-condensing|
|Options & Ordering||Standard Product||DDRC420FR (Philips 12NC 913703051009)|
|Breaker trip detection||DDRC420FR-BT (Philips 12NC 913703053109|
Sometimes we want to listen to our brand new audio setup without having to worry about dragging B&W up two flights of stairs - that's where we come in! Not only are our team experts in high quality AV equipment, they're also professional bodybuilders* who can deliver and install your new toys quickly and efficiently.
Our in-house team can service those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast. Give us a call to get an obligation-free quote today!
*the term 'professional bodybuilders' is used here loosely...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.