DDMBC110-Signal Dimmer Controller
Luminaire mount multi-protocol control solution
The Philips Dynalite DMBC110 provides intelligent networked control of individual lighting fixtures. The compact design enables mounting directly within the gear enclosure of many lighting fixtures.
- Incorporates one relay output and one signal dimmer output – Provides dimming control of DALI, 1-10V and DSI compatible drivers and transformers.
- Gear enclosure mounting – Compact design allows the device to be mounted directly within the gear enclosure of many light fittings.
- Fully rated device – Robust relays provide reliable control of difficult lighting loads.
- Inbuilt diagnostic functionality – Features Device Online/Offline status indication.
230 VAC ± 14% 50 / 60 Hz Single Phase @ 10 A
|DyNet DC Supply||
12 V @120 mA (supply for approx 6 user interfaces)
1 x relay output @ 10 A (inductive)
1 x output selectable to: DALI Broadcast, 1-10V, DSI
|Control Output Capacity||
DALI drivers and transformers: 5
0-10 V: 10 mA source or 20 mA sink
DSI drivers and transformers: 15
Relay, Tungsten pilot contact, 16 A inductive, 165 A surge
One DMX512 / RS-485 DyNet serial port
Device online/offline status
Line in, Neutral
Line 1, Line 2, Neutral
Dimensions (L x W x D)
240 mm x 45 mm x 38 mm (9.4” x 1.8” x 1.5”)
Temperature: 0 to 50° C ambient
Humdity: 0 to 95% non-condensing
|Storage & Transport||
Temperature: -25 to 60° C ambient
Humidity: 0 to 90% non-condensing
|Options & Ordering||Standard Product||
DMBC110 (Philips 12NC - 913703030009)
Sometimes we want to listen to our brand new audio setup without having to worry about dragging B&W up two flights of stairs - that's where we come in! Not only are our team experts in high quality AV equipment, they're also professional bodybuilders* who can deliver and install your new toys quickly and efficiently.
Our in-house team can service those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast. Give us a call to get an obligation-free quote today!
*the term 'professional bodybuilders' is used here loosely...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.