DDLE801 – Leading Edge Dimmer
The DDLE801 supports eight channels of leading edge dimming at 1A per channel. It is suitable for use with incandescent lighting, as well as leading edge compatible magnetic and electronic transformers. Advanced LED dimming technology makes the unit particularly suited to residential and hotel room applications.
• Active Load technology on each channel – Dramatically improves LED dimming stability through detection of supply fluctuations and application of control compensation.
• Soft start and voltage regulation technologies – Protects lamps from over voltage and dramatically improves lamp life, reducing maintenance costs.
• Superior internal drive componentry tuning – Removes issues of ‘clipping’ that are normally associated with leading edge dimmers controlling LED lamps.
• Flexible mounting solution – A DIN-rail mountable device, designed to be installed into the distribution board supplying power to the controlled circuit.
|Input Voltage||100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz Single Phase @ 10 A|
|DyNet DC Supply||15VDC @200mA (supply for approx 8 user interfaces)|
|Outputs||8 x dimmed outputs leading edge phase control @ 1A resistive load or 100W LED load per channel. Maximum device load is 8A|
|Protection||1 x internal 6.3A time delay fuse for each group of 4 output channels|
|Electrical||Regulating Device||Triac – 20A, 600V, 200A surge|
|Power Conditioning||Regulated Outputs Over Voltage Protection – Surge Protection – Brownout – Sag Protection – Soft Start – 16 Bit Fade Resolution – Active Load – Active Phase Angle firing compensation|
|Control Input/Outputs||One DMX512/RS-485 Dynet serial port – One programmable dry contact AUX input|
|Control||User Controls||Channel Overide – Service Switch – Service Indicating LED|
|Diagnostic Functions||Circuit run time tracking on each channel – Device online/offline status|
|Dynet Terminations||2 x RJ12 modular jack and 6 way scre terminals|
|Supply Terminals||2 x 2.5mm or 1 x 4mm conductor size LINE, NEUTRAL, EARTH|
|Output Terminals||LINE, NEUTRAL for each channel – 2 x 2.5mm or 1 x 4mm conductor size|
|Cooling System||Naturally ventilated, no forced cooling, no maintenance|
|Physical||Dimensions (HxWxD)||93mm x 215mm x 64mm|
|Packed Weight||0.69 kg|
|Construction||Polycarbonate DIN-rail enclosure (12 unit)|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature: -5 to 40° C ambient – Humdity: 0 to 90% non-condensing|
|Storage & Transport||Temperature: -25 to 70° C ambient – Humidity: 0 to 90% non-condensing|
|Options & Ordering||Standard Product||DDLE801 (Philips 12NC – 913703061509)|
Sometimes we want to listen to our brand new audio setup without having to worry about dragging B&W up two flights of stairs - that's where we come in! Not only are our team experts in high quality AV equipment, they're also professional bodybuilders* who can deliver and install your new toys quickly and efficiently.
Our in-house team can service those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast. Give us a call to get an obligation-free quote today!
*the term 'professional bodybuilders' is used here loosely...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.