Antumbra Communication Module
DyNet network interface for Antumbra user interfaces
The DACM-DyNet is a DyNet communication module that connects any Antumbra user interface to a Philips Dynalite system.
- Powered by DyNet – Does not require an external power supply.
- Universally compatible – Works with any AntumbraButton, AntumbraTouch or AntumbraDisplay application module.
- Onboard processor – Contains all logical and network functions and can be commissioned prior to installation.
- Functions without application module – Can be installed, wired and tested without application module, avoiding fascia damage during ongoing construction.
- Pre-configuration – Can store and recall up to 21 configurations using the DIP switch, streamlining the commissioning and installation process.
Sometimes we want to listen to our brand new audio setup without having to worry about dragging B&W up two flights of stairs - that's where we come in! Not only are our team experts in high quality AV equipment, they're also professional bodybuilders* who can deliver and install your new toys quickly and efficiently.
Our in-house team can service those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast. Give us a call to get an obligation-free quote today!
*the term 'professional bodybuilders' is used here loosely...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.