DRX 2.4 7.2-Channel Network AV Receiver
Prepare for the 8K Home Theater Revolution
High-spec HDMI® will unlock exciting features for gamers and film lovers in your family, including 8K video passthrough, HDR10+, and low-latency gameplay. Enjoy DTS: X® and Dolby Atmos® 3D soundtracks with refined Integra power and convenient voice-controllable multi-room audio.
These products support all specs for the 2021 HDMI 2.1 certification. Please ensure your source, TV and HDMI cables are compatible to get the most robust home theater experience possible.
Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer
When playing any Dolby® format, engaging Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer enables a more immersive listening experience, creating a virtual surround and height effect from traditional speaker layouts without the need for additional surround or height speakers.
Supports Dolby Atmos and DTS:X for an immersive three-dimensional sound-space through 5.1.2-channels. Connect an outboard power amp via Zone 2 pre-out for 5.1.2 in the main Zone with 7 channels of internal amplification, and a different source in stereo in Zone 2.
Perfect for Custom Installation
Integra products are designed and engineered to meet the demands of leading custom installers. CI Centric features such as Web Setup, Onboard HDMI Diagnostics, and compatibility with Remote Monitoring systems like OVRC Pro and Domotz make Integra AVRs the choice of the modern integrator. Optional rack mount kits provide a clean, finished look when installed in racks and cabinets, while a unique bright white back panel facilitates connections in hard-to-reach areas.
- Power Output
- Front L/R: 170 W/Ch at 6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 10%, 1 Channel Driven, 80 W/Ch at 8 Ohms, 20 Hz–20 kHz, 0.08%, 2 Channels Driven, FTC
- Dynamic Power: 160 W (3 Ohms, Front) 125 W (4 Ohms, Front) 85 W (8 Ohms, Front)
- Input Sensitivity and Impedance: 200 mV rms/47 k-Ohms (Line/Unbalance) 3.5 mV rms/47 k-Ohms (Phono MM)
- THD+N (Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise) : 0.08% (20 Hz–20 kHz, Half Power)
- Rated RCA Output Level and Impedance: 1 V rms/470 Ohms (Pre-out/Subwoofer Pre-out) 200 mV rms/470 k-Ohms (Zone B Line-out)
- Phono Overload: 70 mV (MM, 1 kHz, 0.5%)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz–100 kHz/+1 dB, -3 dB (Direct Mode)
- Tone Control: ±10 dB, 20 Hz (Bass) ±10 dB, 20 kHz (Treble)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 106 dB (IHF-A, Line) 80 dB (IHF-A, Phono)
- Speaker Impedance: 4 Ohms–16 Ohms
- Tuning Frequency Range: FM 87.5 MHz–107.9 MHz AM 530 kHz–1,710 kHz FM/AM
- Preset Memory: 40 Stations
- Power Supply: AC 120 V~, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 460 W
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.1 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17 1/8˝ x 6 7/8˝ x 14 13/16˝ (435 x 174 x 376.5 mm)
- Weight: 21.2 lbs. (9.6 kg)
- Carton Dimensions (W x H x D): 22 1/16˝ x 12˝ x 18 3/8˝ (560 x 305 x 467 mm)
|Features||Amp Built In, Balanced Inputs, Balanced Outputs, Bluetooth Audio Streaming, Bluetooth Enabled, Built-In Phono Stage, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, HDMI eARC, HDMI Inputs, Surround Processing, WiFi Enabled, 4K Ultra HD, 8K Resolution, 7 Channel|
Sometimes we want to listen to our brand new audio setup without having to worry about dragging B&W up two flights of stairs - that's where we come in! Not only are our team experts in high quality AV equipment, they're also professional bodybuilders* who can deliver and install your new toys quickly and efficiently.
Our in-house team can service those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast. Give us a call to get an obligation-free quote today!