PDEB – Ethernet Bridge
Feature focused cost-effective DyNet to Ethernet Bridge
The Philips Dynalite PDEB provides a cost-effective Ethernet connection to a Philips lighting control system. It provides bridging functionality between an Ethernet backbone and the DyNet fieldbus devices. The PDEB enables the implementation of a trunk and spur topology on large project sites, with the bridge providing a high-speed backbone coupled to many lower speed spurs.
- Cost-effective – The device provides an economical way to connect the RS-485 DyNet network to an Ethernet network.
- Internal controls – Programmable logic controller capable of comprehensive conditional and sequential logic and arithmetic function processing, packet filtering and DyNet to DyNet 2 translation.
- Flexible mounting solution – DIN-rail mountable, designed to be installed into a distribution board or other electrical enclosure.
Sometimes we want to listen to our brand new audio setup without having to worry about dragging B&W up two flights of stairs - that's where we come in! Not only are our team experts in high quality AV equipment, they're also professional bodybuilders* who can deliver and install your new toys quickly and efficiently.
Our in-house team can service those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast. Give us a call to get an obligation-free quote today!
*the term 'professional bodybuilders' is used here loosely...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.