DDMC802 – Multipurpose Controller
The DDMC802 is an eight-channel controller with a maximum load per channel of 2A. A variety of output modules are available to suit different types of loads and the DDMC802 can accept up to eight plug-in modules, which by their removable design also facilitate ease of servicing.
• Single controller solution specifically suited to residential and hotel applications — Control a multitude of load types from one device.
• Trailing edge phase control dimmer module — Suitable for use with most types of dimmable electronic transformers.
• Leading edge phase control dimmer module — Suitable for use with incandescent lamps and some types of dimmable electronic transformers.
• HF driver control module — Suitable for controlling 0-10V and digital drivers and transformers. An additional relay control module is required to be paired when controlling 0-10V drivers.
• Relay control module — Suitable for controlling most types of switched loads.
• Fan control module — 400 VA fan control module.
• Curtain control module — Provides control of curtains, blinds and other window treatments.
• Flexible mounting solution — A DIN-rail mountable device, designed to be installed into the distribution board supplying power to the controlled circuit.
|Input Voltage||100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz Single Phase @ 10 A|
|DyNet DC Supply||15VDC @200mA (supply for approx 8 user interfaces)|
|Outputs||8 x dimmed outputs leading edge phase control @ 1A resistive load or 100W LED load per channel. Maximum device load is 8A|
|Protection||1 x internal 6.3A time delay fuse for each group of 4 output channels|
|Electrical||Regulating Device||Triac – 20A, 600V, 200A surge|
|Power Conditioning||Regulated Outputs[/row]Over Voltage Protection – Surge Protection – Brownout – Sag Protection – Soft Start – 16 Bit Fade Resolution – Active Load – Active Phase Angle firing compensation|
|Control Input/Outputs||One DMX512/RS-485 Dynet serial port – One programmable dry contact AUX input|
|Control||User Controls||Channel Overide – Service Switch – Service Indicating LED|
|Diagnostic Functions||Circuit run time tracking on each channel – Device online/offline status|
|Dynet Terminations||2 x RJ12 modular jack and 6 way scre terminals|
|Supply Terminals||2 x 2.5mm or 1 x 4mm conductor size LINE, NEUTRAL, EARTH|
|Output Terminals||LINE, NEUTRAL for each channel – 2 x 2.5mm or 1 x 4mm conductor size|
|Cooling System||Naturally ventilated, no forced cooling, no maintenance|
|Physical||Dimensions (HxWxD)||93mm x 215mm x 64mm|
|Packed Weight||0.69 kg|
|Construction||Polycarbonate DIN-rail enclosure (12 unit)|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature: -5 to 40° C ambient – Humdity: 0 to 90% non-condensing|
|Storage & Transport||Temperature: -25 to 70° C ambient – Humidity: 0 to 90% non-condensing|
|Options & Ordering||Standard Product||DDLE801 (Philips 12NC – 913703061509)|
Sometimes we want to listen to our brand new audio setup without having to worry about dragging B&W up two flights of stairs - that's where we come in! Not only are our team experts in high quality AV equipment, they're also professional bodybuilders* who can deliver and install your new toys quickly and efficiently.
Our in-house team can service those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast. Give us a call to get an obligation-free quote today!
*the term 'professional bodybuilders' is used here loosely...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.