Philips Dynalite DDMC802 – Multipurpose Controller
Request a quote form.
Notified by email when this product becomes available
DDMC802 – Multipurpose Controller
The DDMC802 is an eight-channel controller with a maximum load per channel of 2A. A variety of output modules are available to suit different types of loads and the DDMC802 can accept up to eight plug-in modules, which by their removable design also facilitate ease of servicing.
• Single controller solution specifically suited to residential and hotel applications — Control a multitude of load types from one device.
• Trailing edge phase control dimmer module — Suitable for use with most types of dimmable electronic transformers.
• Leading edge phase control dimmer module — Suitable for use with incandescent lamps and some types of dimmable electronic transformers.
• HF driver control module — Suitable for controlling 0-10V and digital drivers and transformers. An additional relay control module is required to be paired when controlling 0-10V drivers.
• Relay control module — Suitable for controlling most types of switched loads.
• Fan control module — 400 VA fan control module.
• Curtain control module — Provides control of curtains, blinds and other window treatments.
• Flexible mounting solution — A DIN-rail mountable device, designed to be installed into the distribution board supplying power to the controlled circuit.
|Input Voltage||100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz Single Phase @ 10 A|
|DyNet DC Supply||15VDC @200mA (supply for approx 8 user interfaces)|
|Outputs||8 x dimmed outputs leading edge phase control @ 1A resistive load or 100W LED load per channel. Maximum device load is 8A|
|Protection||1 x internal 6.3A time delay fuse for each group of 4 output channels|
|Electrical||Regulating Device||Triac – 20A, 600V, 200A surge|
|Power Conditioning||Regulated Outputs[/row]Over Voltage Protection – Surge Protection – Brownout – Sag Protection – Soft Start – 16 Bit Fade Resolution – Active Load – Active Phase Angle firing compensation|
|Control Input/Outputs||One DMX512/RS-485 Dynet serial port – One programmable dry contact AUX input|
|Control||User Controls||Channel Overide – Service Switch – Service Indicating LED|
|Diagnostic Functions||Circuit run time tracking on each channel – Device online/offline status|
|Dynet Terminations||2 x RJ12 modular jack and 6 way scre terminals|
|Supply Terminals||2 x 2.5mm or 1 x 4mm conductor size LINE, NEUTRAL, EARTH|
|Output Terminals||LINE, NEUTRAL for each channel – 2 x 2.5mm or 1 x 4mm conductor size|
|Cooling System||Naturally ventilated, no forced cooling, no maintenance|
|Physical||Dimensions (HxWxD)||93mm x 215mm x 64mm|
|Packed Weight||0.69 kg|
|Construction||Polycarbonate DIN-rail enclosure (12 unit)|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature: -5 to 40° C ambient – Humdity: 0 to 90% non-condensing|
|Storage & Transport||Temperature: -25 to 70° C ambient – Humidity: 0 to 90% non-condensing|
|Options & Ordering||Standard Product||DDLE801 (Philips 12NC – 913703061509)|
Sometimes we want to listen to our brand new audio setup without having to worry about dragging B&W up two flights of stairs - that's where we come in! Not only are our team experts in high quality AV equipment, they're also professional bodybuilders* who can deliver and install your new toys quickly and efficiently.
Our in-house team can service those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast. Give us a call to get an obligation-free quote today!
*the term 'professional bodybuilders' is used here loosely...
Our refund policy operates in a 30-day window - after this time we are unable to accept the product and cannot issue a refund. Don't worry, our products are hand picked from thousands of luxury brands to ensure you are only offered the best of the best so we doubt you'll need to consider this policy at all. If you are concerned about making the wrong decision when it comes to your purchase, please feel free to talk with our team of experts who can advise you on equipment based on your personal music taste, aesthetics, and the layout of your listening room. Still not convinced? Discuss the possibility of a loan (trial period) with our experts and hear the difference yourself.