DDBC516FR-Signal Dimmer Controller
Flexible control of 1-10 V and DALI drivers
The Philips Dynalite DDBC516FR is a five channel device for controlling DALI drivers. Each control output is selectable to DALI broadcast, DALI addressed, 1-10V or DSI.
- Multiple protocols supported – Each of the five control outputs supports DALI broadcast (maximum ten DALI loads/channel), DALI addressed (maximum ten DALI loads/channel), 1-10V (maximum 10 mA sink or source/channel) or DSI (maximum five DSI loads/channel).
- Built-in energy savings – Control signals can be programmed to operate in tandem with five internal switched outputs, which will automatically isolate the power circuit when all associated channels are at 0%. This is a useful feature as DALI drivers still draw significant power when lamps are turned off via a DALI command.
- Integral DALI bus power supply – Removes the need for an additional external device.
- Flexible mounting solution – A DIN-rail mountable device, designed to be installed into the distribution board supplying power to the controlled circuit.
- Inbuilt diagnostic functionality – Features lamp and driver failure reporting, driver run time tracking for each driver and the switched output, as well as Device Online/Offline status indication.
Sometimes we want to listen to our brand new audio setup without having to worry about dragging B&W up two flights of stairs - that's where we come in! Not only are our team experts in high quality AV equipment, they're also professional bodybuilders* who can deliver and install your new toys quickly and efficiently.
Our in-house team can service those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast. Give us a call to get an obligation-free quote today!
*the term 'professional bodybuilders' is used here loosely...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.