E-380 Integrated Stereo Amplifier
The E-380 realizes a 20% increase in rated output power thanks to a reinforced power amplification stage and power supply. The further evolved AAVA volume control system allows music enjoyment at any level without even the slightest degradation of signal quality. The power amplifier section utilizes the instrumentation amplifier principle to achieve outstanding S/N ratio. Low impedance design of the output circuitry results in a damping factor of 500, ensuring that the potential of every speaker can be brought out to the fullest. Enjoy a musical performance of amazing transparency and dynamism.
- AAVA volume control
- Power amplification stage with bipolar transistors in double parallel push-pull configuration
- Rated for 180 watts into 4 ohms and 120 watts into 8 ohms
- High damping factor of 500
- Power amplification stage configured as instrumentation amplifier
- Current feedback amplification topology in power amplification stage
- Logic-control relays for shortest signal paths
- Strong power supply with massive high-efficiency transformer and large filtering capacitors
- Protection circuitry using MOS-FET switches
Continuous Average Output Power
(20 - 20,000 Hz)
|(both channels driven)||
(20 - 20,000 Hz)
|(both channels driven)||4 to 16 ohm load||0.05%|
At rated continuous average output: 20 - 20,000 Hz ＋0, –0.5 dB
At rated continuous average output: 20 - 20,000Hz (+0, -0.2 dB)
At 1 watt output: 3 - 150,000 Hz ＋0, –3.0 dB
|Damping Factor||500 (with 8-ohm load, 50 Hz)|
|Input Sensitivity and impedance||
|Output voltage Impedance||PRE OUTPUT 1.23 V 50 ohms (at rated continuous average output)|
HIGH LEVEL INPUT → PRE OUTPUT: 18 dB
MAIN IN → OUTPUT: 28 dB
Turnover frequency and adjustment range
BASS: 300 Hz ±10 dB (50 Hz)
TREBLE: 3 kHz ±10 dB (20 kHz)
|Loudness compensator||+6dB (100Hz)|
Logarithmic type peak level display of output in dB or percent
|Output Load Impedance||
4 to 16 ohms (terminals A or B driven)
8 to 16 ohms (terminals A and B driven simultaneously)
|Stereo Headphones||Suitable impedance: 8 ohms or higher|
|Power Requirements||120 V/220 V/230 V AC (Voltage as indicated on rear panel), 50/60 Hz|
292W in accordance with IEC 60065
Width 465 mm ( 18.31")
Height 171 mm ( 6.73")a
Depth 422 mm (16.61'')
22.8 kg (50.3 lbs) net
29.0 kg (63.9 lbs) in shipping cart
Sometimes we want to listen to our brand new audio setup without having to worry about dragging B&W up two flights of stairs - that's where we come in! Not only are our team experts in high quality AV equipment, they're also professional bodybuilders* who can deliver and install your new toys quickly and efficiently.
Our in-house team can service those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast. Give us a call to get an obligation-free quote today!
*the term 'professional bodybuilders' is used here loosely...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.