DF-65 Digital Frequency Dividing Network
The Digital Frequency Dividing Network DF-65 harnesses the very best of digital technology in
every aspect, including a high-speed 40-bit floating point DSP. The standard unit configuration
supports signal processing for up to four-way systems. Highly accurate digital filters offer a choice
of 59 cutoff frequency points and up to 96 dB/octave attenuation. Integrated time alignment
function adjustable in 0.5-cm steps, and delay compensator for automatically offsetting any filter
circuit delays. Monophonic output mode provides high versatility for various configurations.
- High-speed DSP realizes fully digital signal processing in channel divider units
- Standard configuration allows 4-channel (4-way) system setup
- 59 selectable cutoff frequency points
- Highly accurate 96 dB/oct attenuation slope
- Time alignment function allows delay time setting in 0.5-cm steps
- Delay compensator offsets signal delays in filter circuitry
- Further refined MDS++ D/A converter
- Selectable monophonic output mode for further enhanced specifications
|THD||0.0007% (20 to 20,000 Hz)|
|Dynamic Range||118 dB|
|Channel Separation||108 dB (20 to 20,000 Hz)|
6 dB/octave, 12 dB/octave, 18 dB/octave
24 dB/octave, 48 dB/octave, 96 dB/octave
＊When cutoff frequency is 10 Hz: 48 dB/octave, 96 dB/octave not available
20 Hz: 96 dB/octave not available
|Delay (converted into distance)||
0 to ±3,000 cm (0.5-cm steps)
＊ Independent settings for left and right possible.
|Level Adjustment Range||
|Minimum Load Impedance||
|Power Requirements||120/220/230 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||31 watts|
Width 465 mm (18.31˝)
Height 151 mm (15.95˝)
Depth 396 mm (15.59˝)
15.1 kg (33.3 lbs) net
21.0 kg (46.3 lbs) in shipping carton
Sometimes we want to listen to our brand new audio setup without having to worry about dragging B&W up two flights of stairs - that's where we come in! Not only are our team experts in high quality AV equipment, they're also professional bodybuilders* who can deliver and install your new toys quickly and efficiently.
Our in-house team can service those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast. Give us a call to get an obligation-free quote today!
*the term 'professional bodybuilders' is used here loosely...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.