BOWERS & WILKINS “Trade in – Trade Up” Offer
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter this Offer forms part of the Terms and Conditions of entry (Terms). These Terms apply to the Offer and claiming a trade in is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
2. The Offer is made by Bowers and Wilkins Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 44 619 418 325) of Suite 303, 754 Pacific Highway, Chatswood NSW 2067, Australia in conjunction with its selected Authorised Dealers.
3. The Offer will be open from 12:00am Australian Eastern Daylight Time on 1st June 2019 and will close on 11:59pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time on 31st August 2019 (Offer Period). Only purchases made between these dates qualify for the minimum trade in offer.
4. The Offer is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over (Claimants).
5. Employees, directors, management and contractors of Bowers & Wilkins and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Offer (including participating retailers) and their immediate families, are not eligible to claim. By claiming this Offer you represent that you are eligible under these terms.
6. The Offer comprises a minimum trade in amount on ONE pair or piece of the following, per trade-in transaction:
a. a working set of stereo or home theatre loudspeakers or
b. any pair of headphones (only on P9 Signature or PX)
when traded on selected Bowers & Wilkins products detailed below.
8. Only one trade in claim per Claimant is permitted during the Offer period.
9. The Claimant declares that the Trade In item(s) are their own property and are unencumbered.
10. The Offer is valid on retail purchases only.
11. Full details about the Bowers & Wilkins Australia Trade in – Trade up Offer may be found at www.bw-rewards.com.au
13. Qualifying purchases must be finalised and paid for in full by the end date of the Offer noted above.
14. The trade in amount is only offered on products available for supply before the final date of the Offer noted above. Orders that cannot be fulfilled by the final date of the Offer will not be eligible for the minimum trade in Offer.
15. Bowers & Wilkins’ decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. All products traded in become the property of the Authorised Dealer making the transaction.
17. Eligible Claimants who ‘opt in’ to receiving marketing communications during the redemption process consent to Bowers & Wilkins, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, using the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning Eligible Claimants. Eligible Claimants should direct any request to access, update or correct information by contacting the Promoter via email email@example.com The promoter will not sell or otherwise share the Claimants’ personal information with any other party for marketing purposes.
18. Bowers & Wilkins is not responsible for any technical malfunctions or problems with internet or network congestion, including injury or damage to a participant’s or any other person’s computer related to accessing information regarding this Offer and problems with transmission of emails over the internet, acts in violation of these terms and conditions, acts in a disruptive manner, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
19. Bowers & Wilkins will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with this Offer or as a result of accepting or using the Offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.