Introducing the JBL 4367, a 2-way loudspeaker offering a cast-frame 15-inch woofer (2216Nd-1) with a powerful, patented Differential Drive® dual 3-inch voice coil and neodymium motor structure for outstanding behavior in the low to mid frequency range.
Upper-mid and high frequencies are reproduced by a patented D2430K 3-inch dual diaphragm, dual voice coil compression driver with dual neodymium motor structures and JBL’s patented High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) waveguide horn. Premium-quality network components and dual binding post inputs ensure audiophile performance in any application.
The attractive Walnut and Black Walnut wood grain veneer enclosure is internally braced at critical points and is tuned via front-firing ports. The 4367 is intended for use in high-performance 2-channel audio systems or as LCR loudspeaker in a JBL Synthesis multichannel home theater installation.
- 25–300 watts suggested amplifier power range to deliver optimal sound and output.
- With a smooth and wide frequency response of 30Hz–40kHz, the JBL 4367’s sound reproduction is extremely smooth and extended in every direction.
- 15″ (380mm) 2216Nd-1 Differential Drive® woofer with Pure Pulp cone, dual 3-inch voice coils, neodymium motor structure and cast aluminum frame.
- 3″ (75mm) D2430K Mid/High compression driver with dual diaphragms, dual voice coils, and dual neodymium motor structures.
- Patented High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) horn/waveguide technology provides elevated performance in combination with patented D2-Series compression drivers.
- Front-mounted ports for extended bass response.
- Iconic vintage JBL Studio Monitor design with exposed horn and blue baffle.
- Attractive furniture grade wood veneer enclosure is internally braced at critical points and is tuned via dual front-firing ports.
- Front-panel High-frequency and Ultra-high-frequency trim controls.
- Dual binding post inputs for bi-wire or bi-amplified connections.