E-650 Integrated Stereo Amplifier
Innovative engineering and top-grade parts and materials come together in this product featuring the superb Balanced AAVA type volume control and a triple parallel arrangement of power MOS-FETs in the output stage. The power amplifier section employs the latest instrumentation amplifier configuration for balanced signal transmission, resulting in an integrated amplifier with fully balanced configuration from the inputs right through to the output. The massive power supply and low-impedance output circuitry deliver 150 watts per channel (into 1 ohm, with music signal) and a damping factor of 800.
- First integrated amplifier featuring Balanced AAVA volume control
- Pure Class A operation(30 watts into 8 ohms)
- Guaranteed linear power: 120 watts into 2 ohms, 60 watts into 4 ohms,30 watts into 8 ohms
- Output stage with power MOS-FETs in triple parallel push-pull configuration
- Instrumentation amplifier principle in power amplifier for fully balanced signal transmission, complemented by MCS+ topology and current feedback amplification circuitry
- Strong power supply with massive high-efficiency transformer and large filtering capacitors
- Preamplifier and power amplifier sections can be used separately
- Numeric indication of volume level
Rated Continuous Average Output Power (both channels operation simultaneously, 20-20000Hz)
Note: * 1-ohm operation possible with music signals only.
|Total Harmonic Distortion (both channels operating simultaneously, 20-20000Hz)||
HIGH LEVEL INPUT
At rated continuous average output: 20 - 20,000 Hz ＋0, –0.5 dB
MAIN IN At rated continuous average output: 20 - 20,000 Hz ＋0, –0.2 dB
At 1 watt output: 3 - 150,000 Hz ＋0, –3.0 dB
|Damping Factor||800 (with 8-ohm load, 50 Hz)|
|Input Sensitivity and impedance||
|Output voltage Impedance||PRE OUTPUT 0.617 V 50 ohms (at rated continuous average output)|
HIGH LEVEL INPUT → PRE OUTPUT: 18 dB
MAIN IN → OUTPUT: 28 dB
Turnover frequency and adjustment range
BASS: 300 Hz ±10 dB (50 Hz)
TREBLE: 3 kHz ±10 dB (20 kHz)
|Loudness compensator||+6dB (100Hz)|
|Bar graph meter||Represents output voltage value (dB) using 26 points With meter on/off switching function|
|Output Load Impedance||2 to 16 ohms|
|Stereo Headphones||Suitable impedance: 8 ohms or higher|
|Power Requirements||120 V/220 V/230 V AC, 50/60 Hz (Voltage as indicated on rear panel)|
290W in accordance with IEC 60065
Width 465 mm ( 18.31")
Height 191 mm ( 7.52")a
25.3 kg (55.8 lbs) net
32.0 kg (70.6 lbs) in shipping cart
Sometimes we want to listen to our brand new audio setup without having to worry about dragging B&W up two flights of stairs - that's where we come in! Not only are our team experts in high quality AV equipment, they're also professional bodybuilders* who can deliver and install your new toys quickly and efficiently.
Our in-house team can service those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast. Give us a call to get an obligation-free quote today!
*the term 'professional bodybuilders' is used here loosely...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.